TERMS & CONDITIONS
EnglishCool has no affiliation to University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IELTS Australia Pty Ltd or any IELTS test partners.
EnglishCool is solely a preparation centre where students can prepare for and learn about the IELTS exam.
EnglishCool is named, advertised and promoted in good faith to assist those wishing to locate reputable IELTS exam preparation educators.
While EnglishCool has attempted to make the information on this server as accurate as possible, the information on this website server is for personal and/or learning use only and is provided in good faith without an express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any item on the website.
EnglishCool does not endorse and hypertext links or material on them in anyway. EnglishCool is not responsible for the use of a hypertext link for which a commercial charge applies. Individual users are responsible for any charges that their use may incur.
Personal information includes any information or opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. For further information visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website.
EnglishCool will keep all details of students and information collected private and confidential, and will not allow access to other persons or organisations unless with the express authorisation of that person.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us using your information to contact you in order to provide you with marketing information we believe would be of interest to you, including by mail, email, SMS and telephone.
Conditions of Enrolment
The following sets out the terms and conditions of your enrolment in a preparation course with EnglishCool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
- 1.If you withdraw from the course for any reason and notify EnglishCool, advising in writing,
- 30 days or more before the course begins, an amount no greater than 90% of the FULL Course tuition Fee will be refunded.
- 14 – 30 days, an amount no greater than 50% of the FULL Course tuition Fee will be refunded.
- 7 – 14 days, an amount no greater than 30% of the FULL Course tuition Fee will be refunded.
- 1 – 7 days, an amount no greater than 20% of the FULL Course tuition Fee will be refunded.
- On and after commencement date of course NO refund applies.
- 2. Tuition cancellation is not effective until EnglishCool receives written notification of your cancellation.
- 3. Course and other Fees are not transferable to another student.
- 4. Delivery of all classes and lessons will take place at the EnglishCool business address.
- 5. All refunds are in Australian Dollars and processing time is within 4 weeks, from the date EnglishCool receives written notification of your cancellation
- 6. Any approved refunds are made payable to and sent to the student, in the country of origin as applicable in Australian dollars.
- 7. Bank charges are deducted for refunds made by bank draft or electronic transfer.
- 8. EnglishCool will not be held liable for unforseen circumstances (eg. emergency evacuations) which do not allow completion of a class; however EnglishCool will endeavour to fulfil its course obligation to students as far as is practical.
9. EnglishCool will pay a refund to the student within 2 weeks after the course date when EnglishCool:
- Does not offer a particular course on the dates advertised and the student is consequently unable to attend that course.
- Terminates a course after the course start date and before the course completion date.
- 10. All refund considerations will be strictly limited to the monies which EnglishCool has received from the student as Course Fees only.
- 11. All decisions regarding refunds are made entirely by EnglishCool and any correspondence after refunds are issued will not be entered into.
- 12. EnglishCool does reserve the right to cancel a course at any time and will either reschedule a class to a date decided by EnglishCool or will issue a refund according to the refund policy.
- 13. No audio recording can be made during classes or during any dealings with EnglishCool. Individuals who attend classes or who correspond with EnglishCool can make hand written notes only. EnglishCool reserves the right to retain any intellectual property rights to material provided during classes or within correspondence with individuals or groups.
- 14. All mobile phones and recording devices are to be turned off during classes. EnglishCool reserves the right to request to inspect any suspect device, and request deletion of any material suspected of being recorded during classes.
- 15. EnglishCool reserves the right to refuse admission, and or continuation of classes, whether already commenced or not, if there is a breach of these terms and conditions, or unacceptable behaviour or circumstances by an individual.
16. All decisions regarding refunds are made entirely by EnglishCool and any correspondence after refunds are issued will not be entered into.
- > It is a condition of your enrolment at EnglishCool that you comply with all EnglishCool regulations and policies as notified to you by EnglishCool.
- > All prices are stated in Australian Dollars (A$) and subject to change without notice.
- > Photographs, videos and testimonials provided by you or taken by EnglishCool may be used for marketing and promotion purposes.
Code of Conduct
EnglishCool is committed to providing a supportive learning environment which is:
- relaxed & comfortable for all visitors and staff
At all times we expect reasonable behaviour, from you and from everyone who enters EnglishCool premises.
The following are never acceptable at EnglishCool. If such behaviour is witnessed you will asked to leave immediately without refund:
Aggressive or dangerous behaviour
- physically hurting someone
- damaging resources or property
- profane, offensive, intimidating or threatening language or behaviour
- bullying, stalking or harassment
- possessing a weapon
Drugs and alcohol
- smoking inside
- attending a class while intoxicated
- possessing illegal drugs
- racism or sexism
- disrespect for religious or political beliefs and practices
- general discourtesy
- disrupting teaching & learning in class
- not following the reasonable directions of staff
- not following other EnglishCool Policies and Procedures
- unfairly damaging the reputation of EnglishCool
Criminal behaviour may be referred to the police.